Ready for a dumpster? Get started today.
Recycling is picked up every other Wednesday. Items should be placed in your GREEN lid
or marked recycling bin; separation of items is not required. All items should be
clean, rinsed and labels removed.
The following items are accepted:
• Flattened cardboard that fits in cart
• Newspapers, brown bags, magazines, telephone books, paperboard cartons (cereal boxes, snack boxes etc.)
• Steel, tin & aluminum cans, foil casserole pans and pie plates
• Clear, brown, green and blue glass
• Plastic bottles including HDPE containers (dishwashing soap bottles, shampoo bottles, water bottles, milk jugs)
• Mixed residential paper (junk mail, office/notebook paper, writing paper, envelopes, etc.)
The following items are not accepted:
• Aerosol Cans
• Plastic grocery bags
• Pizza boxes