READY FOR A DUMPSTER? GET STARTED TODAY.
Waste Pro will provide bulk waste collection service upon request of a current customer who has subscribed for solid waste service. Maximum 2x per year per customer.
Bulk waste collection includes:
• Furniture (sofa, chair, mattress, box spring)
• White goods (washer, dryer, hot water heater, refrigerator)
The customer must contact Waste Pro to schedule a bulk waste pickup. Building materials and construction/demolition debris will not be collected as a bulk waste pickup. Bulk waste should be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on the scheduled collection day, at least three feet from any other object. If possible, bulk waste should not be placed under tree limbs or wires to allow adequate clearance for the collection equipment.
• Any and all construction and demolition debris
• Paint containers
• Propane tanks
• Any waste products generated by land-clearing contractors (tree surgeon).
• Biomedical waste
• Biological waste
• Hazardous waste
Hazardous waste includes:
• Medical Waste
• Automotive oils and fluids
• Solvents and oxidizers
Please contact Baldwin County Landfill at (251) 972-6878 for questions regarding disposal of excluded waste.