Ready for a dumpster? Get started today.
Waste Pro provides collection and disposal service for all household trash and garbage generated from residential customers which has been properly prepared and stored.
Please place your household garbage, yard trash, and recycling curbside the night before your scheduled collection day or by 7 a.m. on the day of your scheduled service.
Household garbage (solid waste & yard waste) is collected two (2) times per week.
ZONE A: Monday and Thursday
ZONE B: Tuesday and Friday
Collection Map (click here)
Residential single-stream (commingled) recycling is collected one (1) time per week.
Recycle collections for the City will occur on Wednesdays.
Solid Waste & Yard Waste Collection:
• The green cart is for solid waste and yard waste collections.
• Please bag all garbage before placing it in the green cart.
• Properly prepared yard waste that does not fit in the provided green cart can be placed curbside for collection if the waste is bagged, bundled, and two (2) cubic yards or less.
• Please bag all yard clippings/leaves.
• Palm fronds and tree limbs are not to exceed 4 ft. in length and should be placed curbside neatly stacked.
Side Door Service:
Medical side door service is available at no additional charge for residents who qualify medically during an annual qualification process.
Bulk Item Collection:
Bulk collection (ie: furniture, mattresses, tables) is available to each resident four times per year and up to two cubic yards of waste per pick up. Additional bulk item requests can be made for a special fee.