READY FOR A DUMPSTER? GET STARTED TODAY.
Residential household garbage is collected one time per week.
Please click here for a street listing per service day.
All single family residents will receive a green 96 gallon garbage cart which will be serviced one time per week. Please place all household garbage in your 96 gallon cart and place the cart at curbside on collection day. Other guidelines to follow:
• Place your green 96 gallon garbage cart for collection adjacent but not in the street by 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled pickup days. It is important to always have the cart facing the street (i.e. the handles are located on the cart side closest to your residence.
• Each 96 gallon garbage cart is equipped with an easy open and close lid and wheels for easy movement to the curb.
• All garbage items placed in the carts should not extend above the rim of the cart.
• Paper bags, cardboard boxes, recycle bins and oil drums cannot be used as garbage containers. You must use the cart.
• Used oil, paints, insecticides, chemicals, automotive parts, batteries, tires, medical waste including hypodermic needles and syringes and hazardous waste will not be collected.
• City code states the garbage carts shall not be set out earlier than 5:30 am on those days designated for residential collection and must be removed from curb by 7:00 p.m. on the designated collection day.
If you experience a “missed pickup” on your collection, or have any questions please call the WastePro customer service at (843) 645-4100 or resident can simply report a problem through Trac-Ez. You will be able to follow/monitor the progress of your request on line through Trac-EZ.