Ready for a dumpster? Get started today.
This includes food scraps, packaging, clothes, and other non-recyclables. All garbage must be bagged and placed inside the bin. For curbside collection, place the bin(s) within six (6) feet of the curb with the wheels facing toward your house, lid opening facing the street.
Includes grass, leaves, shrubs, tree trimmings and palm fronds. All yard waste is to be bagged, containerized or in tied bundles, except for palm fronds (they may be neatly stacked). The bags and/or bundles of limbs must be less than 50 pounds. Limbs should not exceed 4 feet in length or 3 inches diameter. You may have up to 10-12 bags, tied bundles, or placed in cans on yard waste day (accumulated for your home).
ACCEPTABLE RECYCLABLE ITEMS
*Please rinse out all containers and remove all lids*
1. Plastic bags, planting pots or plastic trays (even those with #1-7 on the bottom)
2. Electronic devices
3. Motor oil or pesticide containers
4. Drinkware (i.e. plastic cups, paper cups)
5. Paper plates
6. Light bulbs
7. Aluminum foil or pie plates
8. Paint or pesticide cans
9. Egg cartons and Styrofoam
10. Broken glass (i.e. window panes or mirrors, etc.)
11. Wax coated cardboard
When in doubt…throw it out!